Sunday, February 8, 2015

Video Review

 
                                                                    Video Review

. How did the graphic designers use things other than words to make us feel certain ways in this video?

The graphic designers used a white background to make the video look very simple. They also used simple shapes like circles and lines and they moved them in a specific pattern in order to give us that open minded feeling. This video also contains sound to make the video interesting for the viewer to watch.

.Identify two things you liked about this video and expand upon why you liked them.

One part of the video I really liked about the video was that the video was very simple. There wasn't much going on and each motion in the video was interesting. Another thing I really liked about the video was the simple shapes the designers used for the video. They only used circles and lines but that really had a lot of meaning to them, to me. I too, liked way the words were put out. The sentences were cut out which made me want to watch more of the video to find out what everything the video was trying to tell me.


No comments:

Post a Comment